Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are a pair of straps that encourage proper lifting techniques and reduce back injuries due to heavy lifting. These straps employ leverage which makes the items being carried seem 66% lighter. Perfect for carrying items of all sizes, such as office partitions, woodworking machines, safes, mattresses etc. They save floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks leave behind, and they can easily be used to carry items up and down a flight of stairs.
- 2 adjustable lifting straps
- Easy-to-use and illustrated instructions
- Length: 9 ft. 4 in. (284.5 cm ) each
- Width: 3 in. ( 7.62 cm ) each
- Rated for up to 800 lbs. ( 362 kg ) tested at 2,720 lbs. ( 1,234 kg )
- Weight 1.3 lbs. each
- Adjustable up to 48 in. ( 122 cm ) so that you can easily carry SM, MED, LG and XL items.
- Has a 3 ft. 6 in. ( 106.7 cm ) long, Extension Strap available (not included)
- Also available in black
U.S. Patent No. 6,039,376 & 7,731,069
Canadian Patent No. 2,568,418
U.K. Patent No. GB2443180
Mexican Patent No. 289120
German Utility Patent No. 20 2007 019 057.3
Australian Patent No. 2006241388
Spanish Patent No. 2332166
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Me and my husband moved last summer and we wanted to try these, and I'm glad we did because we saved a lot of money by moving our things on our own. I'm only 5 ft. tall and I was able to help my husband move some of our furniture. They work great and make it much easier to move. I would definitely recommend these.